You Can Rely On Us To Provide Supplemental Healthcare Staff
The challenges of staffing, particularly in the healthcare industry, have become much more complex. Healthcare facilities, governmental agencies, schools, prisons and other organizations have a growing need for qualified healthcare professionals. At the same time, employees are looking for more flexibility and control of their careers. Interim HealthCare of Fargo provides a great solution for the employer while meeting the needs of the employee. We partner with local facilities in Fargo, West Fargo and Moorhead to help them better maximize their healthcare talent investment.
Our customers rely on us to provide supplemental staff in order to:
- Meet the need during peaks in census
- Reduce costly overtime and staff burn-out
- Provide clinical staff that they do not currently employ for projects and services
- Fill the gap for last minute call-offs
- Meet a short term need or cover for an extended leave of absence
- Cover for vacations and holidays
In addition, we provide temporary to direct hire and direct hire sourcing services in order to:
- Reduce costs and staff time associated with full time hiring
- Improve employee selection results through a 13 week “try before you hire” program
We Find The Skilled Staff You Need
From extended blocked contract positions to per diem shifts, Interim HealthCare employs nurses, Certified Nursing Assistants, Medication Aides and Resident Aides with a variety of different skill sets. So whether you need a nurse to fill the gap in a long-term care facility, a CNA to staff at an assisted living or a medication aide in a memory care, we can provide the staff you need.